Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shipping Changes at REDC...

There are a lot of things happening behind the scenes here at REDC, and I am working my booty off to bring you the BEST customer service around.  In order to continue this service and lightening fast shipping, I have decided I needed to change our shipping costs. 

Starting today, July 1, 2011, REDC will now offer $5 flat rate shipping on orders $49.99 and under.  Free Shipping will apply at the $50.00 mark.  This applies to any US order.  International orders will remain the same with orders shipping after exact shipping charges are paid.

I feel this change will allow me to become more competitive in the industry and allow me to bring you more shipping options like UPS or FedEx.  I also feel that it will lessen any confusion about what it costs to ship certain items in my store - no more $1 here $1 there stuff!

I am also going to be streamlining our offerings towards cloth diapering & accessories, babywearing, mama products and childrens apparel.  Toys will no longer be offered, and household items will be a limited(Skoy Cloth will stay!)

I will also work on allowing drop shipping...so my customers can place larger orders.  As always, please feel free to contact me if I do not have what you want, or enough of what you want in stock.  I am here for YOU!

Now....let's work on some giveaways!!  What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment