Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kickin' Cancer for Coach KJ

A family member of mine has been recently diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer.  He is the father of 3 children and married to a wonderful woman, Shellie.  KJ is very active in the community coaching many youth sports teams.  Just recently, some family friends have starting organizing some fund raising efforts to help with the costs of treatment and ease some of the worries of the family.  Please visit the Facebook Page here - Kickin' Cancer for Coach KJ for more information and the current fund raiser set for 2/27/11 in Belfair WA.

I'm currently racking my brain to figure out a way to add to the fund raising efforts 2 states away, and I'd love some ideas from my friends and family.  At this time, the efforts will be towards creating a bank account at Olympic Federal Bank in WA.  Once I find out more information about how donations can be made that way, I will pass that along to interested parties.

In the meantime, I will be trying to figure out other ways I can help from here, so please list any ideas you have for me!

Thank you and have a great day!

Rachel
Rock Easy Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment